NOIR FASHION

Eco chic - the fashion paradox?
Fashion is my passion (it sounds so cliche, I know)  but it doesn't always fit with my values. It stimulates fast consumption and it' usually far from being enviromentaly friendly. But, fortunately things are changing and more and more designers are proving that style and ecology can work together. 
Designer of high end fashion label NOIR Peter Ingwersen says: “We want to be known as the first brand to turn corporate social responsibility sexy. And they do! ”I was really turned on by their work. Not only that the clothes look great but they use mostly organic fabrics, promote fair trade and fight for enviromentaly friendly production. Their designs are as famous for their stark monochromatic, exquisitely tailored and über-sexy look as they are sustainability.That's the way I like it :)

 
To see more great designs check out web page : http://www.noir.dk/
As soon as I found on the net I wrote them email : I WANT TO WORK FOR YOU!
It was more a scream of enthusiasm than a well thought plan but I had to do it...
this is a part of my passionate (and a little bit naive :) letter:
You may call me a dreamer but I believe that fashion can make a difference and I want to be a part of the company which proves that the principles of sustainability can be realized also in the fashion industry. I am hardworking, passionate and dedicated to fashion with conscience. And sexy of course :)
If this is something you were looking for I would be happy to hear from you.

I got answer next day thanking me for passionate job application but they don't have any vacant position at the time but that they'll notify me if situation changes... Yeah right :)
and:
We wish you all the best in your future career and never lose that passion...


I won't! ;)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it?